Are you worried and anxious about the fact that your friends and family might see the photographs and emails when you hand it over to them? Are you anxious that the kids might mess around with your website, data network, or download games by clicking whatever they want. There is an answer to all this questions. AppLock. It is the best tool to help you with all your problems.Download AppLock 1.99.2
Most downloaded app lock in Play Store:
- #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
- Over 40 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
- Lock apps: Put a lock on important apps so that they can’t be opened without the password. You can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, settings etc. You can also lock Wi-Fi, blue tooth, mobile data and auto sync
- Hide personal photos and videos
- Turn on/off it automatically according the time or location
View original post 77 more words
Truly a great life saving Android App. I have used it twice.. keep it up.
Blood donation is a commendable work and a type of charity, with no intention of receiving back anything in return. I once again had an experience of a timely blood donation a fortnight back.
Me and my friend were going back to our homes one night after watching a late night movie in Ahmadabad near Memnagar road, on our respective vehicles. As the traffic was almost negligible, my friend decided to speed up despite my warnings and fear. After some time, he was hit by a speeding car coming from the opposite direction and was badly injured. He was in need of urgent medical help.
Luckily, I dialed 108 and asked for an emergency ambulance. By that time, I had started using my Smartphone and accessed an application called “Blood Monk”. I found out the nearest hospital (Sterling hospital) with the help on the Google Map and…
View original post 233 more words
1. SEM: Stands for Search Engine Marketing, and as the name implies it involves marketing services or products via search engines. SEM is divided into two main pillars: SEO and PPC. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it is the practice of optimizing websites to make their pages appear in the organic search results. PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click, and it is the practice of purchasing clicks from search engines. The clicks come from sponsored listings in the search results.
2. Backlink: Also called inlink or simply link, it is an hyperlink on another website pointing back to your own website. Backlinks are important for SEO because they affect directly the PageRank of any web page, influencing its search rankings.
3. PageRank: PageRank is an algorithm that Google uses to estimate the relative important of pages around the web. The basic idea behind the algorithm is the…
View original post 993 more words
The Advantages of Using Google Plus For Your Business
You are certainly leaving a significant quantity of cash on the table if you are not utilizing Google Plus for your business. Google Plus is having more than 359 million active users which is far ahead of Twitter’s share of active users. It is time to make use of Google Plus to promote your brand name. In this competitive company environment, the majority of people could be puzzled as to exactly what’s the finest way to use Google Plus to take their business to the next degree. Social media site marketing is the standard of business advertising these days. Utilizing quality social networks marketing platforms such as Google Plus can easily improve the presence of your brand name. This article will highlight some of the most crucial benefits a business might derive by being active on Google Plus
by: Brisbane SEO
View original post 356 more words
Something my company Letsnurture advocates
It has been a topic of debate since a long time as to what should be the maximum number of links that should be placed on a page. Is 100 the magic number? If it is, what would be the consequences if one breaks this barrier? No doubt, earlier Google had advised that links should be kept to a reasonable number which is 100. But now just as everything else is evolving, so have the web and these guidelines. With such involvement in technical guidelines, content on websites as well as the way to present the content, Google has removed the guideline.
So which thumb of rule is applicable now? One can have a reasonable number of links on a page and not worry about 100-link barrier. There would be a limit on the size of a file, but it is larger now and so one can process higher number…
View original post 174 more words
Webmasters usually ponder as to how Google or other search engines treat duplicate content. As far as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) rules are concerned, they keep on changing with time. So it is always advisable to stay in tune with Google’s rules so that there is no negative effect on search engine rankings. No doubt, Google always advocate high quality and original content so as to come up with relevant and quality searches.
If you are thinking how Google handles duplicate or copied content, you must know that all ‘copy-paste’ content is not considered as spam because on most of the websites, there are quotes that are copied and they are even linked to the original post or author. Such content is what Google doesn’t treat as spam. And notably, 20-25 percent of content on many websites is generally copied. However at the same time, it is always kept in…
View original post 147 more words